Whether you’re just getting started as a woodworker or have been at it for years, it doesn’t hurt to find out about new resources that can help you level up your business/craft. Here are our official recommendations:
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- Shopify: If you sell products online, our official recommendation is Shopify. Shopify can be integrated with your existing website, or it can stand alone on its own. We recommend hosting your Shopify store on BlueHost for improved efficiency and speed. Sign up for a 14-day trial of Shopify using our link.
- Fiverr: Fiverr is a great resource whereyou can get things done starting from $5. Specifically, we recommend Fiverr for logo design, website design, and data entry. Sign up for a free account using our link.
- FreshBooks: Money is awkward. It’s especially awkward to remind clients to pay when they’re overdue, or to have them accuse you of charging too much to make something. Enter FreshBooks – our recommended software for invoicing, expense tracking, time tracking, and sending estimates. You can send automatic reminders, keep invoices organized, and more. Sign up with our link here.
- BlueHost: Need a hosting package for your website? Our official recommendation is BlueHost – get hosting from $3.95/month and revel in the joys of having a hosting provider with 99.9% uptime, unlimited customer support, and WordPress/Shopify integrations. Check it out via our link.
- Square: If you ever sell your goods in-person (at a pop-up market or event, etc.) – we wholeheartedly recommend Square. With only a 2.75% transaction fee, Square has the lowest rate on the market for in-person sales. Sign up free with our link to receive a free Square Card Reader!
- Amazon Business Account: Want all the perks of Amazon Prime without the cost? Sign up for an Amazon Business account to enjoy quantity pricing, wholesale pricing, free 2-day shipping, and multi-user accounts. Use our link to sign up for free: Amazon Business
- AWeber: E-mail marketing is very important when you run a small business. Our official recommendation is AWeber – starting from $19/month, you can use the drag-and-drop editor, e-mail automation, and autoresponder follow-ups.
Please check out Knot & Grain’s Official BOOK GUIDE.
Please check out Knot & Grain’s Official TOOL GUIDE.
Please join our Facebook Group of over 13,000 members!
INSTAGRAM FOR WOODWORKERS GUIDE
Want to learn how to master Instagram and grow your following to over half a million in two years? Buy our Instagram For Woodworkers Guide