WHAT IS THE CONTEST ABOUT?
Knot & Grain and Kamado Joe are partnering together to give one winner a Kamado Joe Standalone Grill and a Knot & Grain Grill Table.
HOW DO WE SELECT THE WINNERS?
One person who follows the below instructions will be randomly selected.
One Kamado Joe Standalone Grill and One Knot & Grain Grill Table
Follow @knotandgrain and @kamadojoe on Instagram.
Like the contest giveaway photo.
Tag a friend in a comment for one “entry.” For multiple entries, entrants can tag different friends in separate comments. There are no maximum amount of entries.
NOTE: Contest is open to submissions on Instagram ONLY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Contest is organized Knot & Grain (‘knotandgrain’) and is open to all Instagram followers who –
(a) are at least 18 years of age and (b) residents of the contiguous United States.
- This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered Instagram.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Contest.
- In order to enter, participants must be following both @knotandgrain and @kamadojoe on Instagram for the full duration of the Contest. Participants must also like the contest giveaway photo, and tag at least one person in a comment. For multiple entries, entrants can tag different friends in separate comments. Knot & Grain will verify the validity of the entry prior to selecting the Winner.
- There is no purchase necessary to win.
- For this contest, you are eligible to participate as many times as you like throughout the entire Contest period. The number of entries may increase your chances of winning.
- This Contest runs from 10:00 A.M. PST on Friday, September 3rd to 11:59 P.M. PST on Monday, September 7th. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, September 9th, way of random selection, on Knot & Grain’s Instagram Stories.
- When winner is selected, they have twenty-four hours to respond to Knot & Grain’s outreach attempts. Upon being reached, winner shall provide their full name, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address. Winner will receive, mail, one Kamado Joe Standalone Grill and one Knot & Grain Grill Table. Winner is not responsible for paying shipping costs.
- The Contest shall in all respects be governed the laws of the State of Washington. However, it shall be your sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that you comply with and do not contravene with any laws to which you may be personally subject to.
- The winner will be notified via Knot & Grain’s Instagram page. Knot & Grain is also allowed to announce the list of winners on the Knot & Grain Facebook and Knot & Grain Website. Knot & Grain shall not be responsible or liable if the participant cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever following efforts Knot & Grain to contact the participant via social media.
- Knot & Grain’s selection of the selected participant(s) shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained Knot & Grain at any time during or after the Contest Period.
- In no event shall Knot & Grain, Kamado Joe, or its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss, injury or death or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest and your participation in the Contest including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement or usage of the rewards Knot & Grain and Kamadoe Joe.
- Knot & Grain and Kamado Joe are not responsible for any damage of the prizes that is caused during the shipping process.
- Knot & Grain and Kamado Joe shall not be liable to the participants and/or to any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Knot & Grain and Kamado Joe.
- Knot & Grain and Kamado Joe are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- No relationship exists between Participants and Knot & Grain or Kamado Joe other than contest entrants.
- Knot & Grain reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Knot & Grain reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following –
- any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating
- submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses any person other than the natural person who is the named participating in the Contest; and/or
- submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially way of and/or generated way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses.
- Knot & Grain reserves the right to use the photographs and/or name of the winner for any promotional/publicity purposes. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound the terms and condition