We’re excited to announce the first annual Knot & Grain Secret Santa that is free to participate in and is open to any and all woodworkers in the U.S.!
1. Must sign up via THIS FORM by this Sunday, December 11th at 11:59 PM PST.
2. Knot & Grain will randomly select Secret Santa pairs and send out individual e-mails on Monday, December 12th informing you of your Secret Santa recipient’s name, Instagram handle, and mailing address.
3. You must postmark your Secret Santa gift by Monday, December 19th (but preferably sooner so your Secret Santa can have it for the holidays!)
4. You must include a note in the package so your Secret Santa knows who to thank!
Secret Santa Gifts
– Must be at least a $25 value but not exceed $75 in value (tools, cutting boards, wooden bowls/cups/spoons, gift cards, etc. are all good ideas to get you started)
– Don’t send 25 stickers each valued at $1. That would NOT be a good idea to get you started…
If you have any questions/problems, please e-mail us at email@example.com!
If you want to get your woodworker or yourself a gift for the holidays, check out the Knot & Grain shop! We have an assortment of puntastic mugs/t-shirts, including (but not limited to):